Welcome to Casino Guru! Let us lead you on your quest to find the best casino, the best game, and the best table for you. On this site you’ll find unbiased reviews of the best places for US players to play. You’ll also find the answers to all of your gambling questions.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s ahead in our casino guide:
- The best online casinos for you
- Updated reviews of the latest and greatest games
- How to get into the highest level VIP and loyalty programs
- Where to find the biggest and best quality bonuses
- Helpful how to’s so you can expand your casino experience and try new games
Explore our site and check out some of the top online casinos in the US to get playing today!
Best US online casinos
For more comprehensive reviews, check out our full page for Online Casinos here.
The Top News for Online Casinos in the USA
We’ll bring you the latest news relevant to you as a casino player in the USA. Whether there is news about new online casinos opening, gambling regulation news, big time winners, or exceptional promotions, we will have it covered. Check back here for the latest online gambling world news.
Best Casino of the Month
Every month we look at feedback from our players and showcase the winning Best Casino of the Month. In our consideration for the best casino, we look at the casino promotions offered, quality and availability of customer support, the range of games offered, players’ experience, and more. This helps you always play the best.
How to Use Casino Guru – US Edition
We are the top guide available to you for your online casino world needs. We are constantly adding information, whether it’s a new game, a huge welcome bonus, a new casino, or developments in gambling regulations. Through Casino Guru you can also access tips and tricks on strategy, guides to master a new game you’ve always wanted to try, and a community interested in the same games and excitement.
Casino Guru for Online Casino Players in the USA
This section of Casino Guru is catered to you, as US players in the online gambling world. Here you’ll find information and US based online casinos specifically for you.
When we’re reviewing casinos for you here, we look for:
- Casinos that accept USD for deposits and allow you to withdraw in USD. We want you to be able to deposit and withdraw money fast and easy! Casinos that accept USD will make your experience hassle and headache free.
- Casinos with customer support that is available and accessible in English as well as other languages. We want you to be able to use your preferred language when speaking to customer support agents at these online casinos.
- Exclusive bonuses for US based players and US themed games. If you’re looking to show your patriotism and pride on the online casino floor, we can point you in the right direction.
How Do We Choose Our Casinos?
We’ve looked through dozens of online casinos in order to bring you the best casinos, games, loyalty programs, and bonuses. Any casinos listed here have passed through our rating system and come out on top. Our system to rate online casinos includes attention to the following:
- High-quality Games – an online casino is all about the games, right? We make sure each online casino listed here has high quality games and a healthy range of them. We want you to be able to play slots, blackjack, poker, roulette, and live games all in the same place. You should be able to play your favorite games or try something new, all on the same online casino platform. We also look for these online casinos to have mobile casino versions so you can play on the go.
- The Best Casino Bonuses – we look for the best bonuses out there. When we look at bonuses, we don’t just find the ones offering the highest amount. We also consider the wagering requirements of the bonus, because nobody likes to have that come as a surprise. We also seek out casinos and games that offer you the best free spin bonuses.
- Superior Customer Support – should any questions or issues arise, we want you to be able to access the online casino’s customer support team whenever and wherever you are. To be listed on this site, we expect online casinos to have customer support teams accessible 24/7 by phone, online chat, and email.
- Security and Data Protection – any online casinos listed on this site must take top security precautions to protect user data. Online casinos listed here must also be licensed and are therefor monitored by industry authorities in the licensing region. The casinos on this site must also have reliable banking, giving players a range of secure and timely withdrawal methods. We also look for online casinos to use authorized casino software to ensure reliability of their games and that numbers are randomly generated.
- Licensed and Monitored – all online casinos listed on Casino Guru must be licensed and monitored by industry authorities. We want you to play safely so you can enjoy your online casino experience to the fullest.
Improve Your Casino and Gaming Knowledge
We’ve created the ultimate casino resource for you here. Improve your knowledge of specific games and overall strategy by taking advantage of the resources we’re offering. You can explore our beginner’s guides to new games you’ve wanted to try, brush up on strategy for some of your favorites, and stay up to date with the latest news coming out of the online casino world. You’ll find exclusive bonuses and promotions here first. Even impress your friends at your next poker night with the strategies, tips, and tricks you learn here.
Below, we’ve outlined the most frequently asked questions we get from players starting out in the online casino world:
FAQ About Online Casinos
Is playing at an online casino legal in the United States of America?
Legality of online gambling in the United States is determined by each state. Currently, New Jersey hosts the largest legalized online gambling market. New Jersey has over a dozen licensed online casinos and online poker rooms that create a market that is worth over $225 million a year. Delaware also offers online casino games and online poker, but the market is more limited than the larger New Jersey online casino market. Nevada offers online poker to players located within state borders as well as online sports betting through apps. Pennsylvania signed a bill in late 2017 to legalize and regulate online gambling, but we won’t see anything launch in the market officially until later in 2018. Other states have considered legalizing and regulating online casino games, such as California, New York, Massachusetts, and Michigan. As states do legalize online casinos, we will post the news here on Casino Guru and our readers will be among the first to know.
What are the player requirements to play in online casinos in New Jersey?
To open an account with an online casino based in New Jersey, players must be at least 21 years of age. Players do not need to be residents of New Jersey, but are required by law to physically be within the state borders of New Jersey while playing.
What makes an online casino one of the best?
Your experience on the online casino is what matters. In order for you to have the best experience possible, the casinos we’ve rated here are based on quality of promotions and games, secure and convenient banking methods, and an easily accessible customer service department. Otherwise, your experience is up to you! Whether you prefer slots or roulette, poker or blackjack, we’ll suggest the best casinos for you to find your favorite games and to try out a few new ones.
How do I know if the online casino is safe?
Online casinos are regulated and only those that are safe will be licensed. Any listed on our page are licensed and regulated. For any blacklisted casinos that may not be safe, check out of list of Blacklisted Casinos.
How do I know the games in online casinos aren’t fixed or rigged?
Online casinos that are licensed are routinely tested by regulating bodies to make sure the casinos are using RNGs (random number generators) and that games are not fixed.
What are my odds of winning in an online casino?
Your odds of winning in an online casino depends on which game you’re playing. For example, the lowest house edge in an online casino is at the blackjack table. If you’re looking to play slots, the odds of a player winning can vary with each title of game and progressive jackpot slots are usually the most difficult to win. But progressive jackpot slots can also have some of the biggest payouts.
What is a casino bonus? How can I get a casino bonus?
A casino bonus is a promotion given out by online casinos in many forms. Sometimes online casino bonuses are free spins or extra cash or credit in your account. Most online casinos will give you a welcome bonus when you create an account with them and make your first deposit, or an extra bonus if you refer a friend, play in a tournament, or download the casino mobile app.
What are bonus wagering requirements?
If you receive a bonus and then receive winnings from playing your bonus, casinos require you to meet a playing requirement before withdrawing those winnings. The playing requirement means you have to play a certain number of times before withdrawing winnings made from using a bonus. For example, if you get a welcome bonus of $200 with a 15x wagering requirement, and you play the bonus and win, you then need to play 15x the amount of the welcome bonus before you can withdraw the winnings. When receiving a bonus, always read each online casino’s terms and conditions so there are no surprises when it comes to withdrawing your winnings.
How can I play online casinos for free?
Most online casinos have free versions of games where you can play the game without gambling any money. These free versions of games are a great way for you to practice strategies, learn the rules, try new tricks and tips you read here on Casino Guru, and become comfortable with a game. Just keep in mind, if you aren’t placing bets with money, you won’t be winning money either.
How do I deposit money into my online casino account?
Most online casinos will have a number of methods for you to use to deposit money into your account including credit cards, e-wallets, and linking accounts.
How long will it take the online casino to process my deposit?
This should be instantaneous! Most online casinos will process your deposit instantaneously and get you playing right away. Just make sure to check the online casino’s banking info and cashier pages for any exceptions.
How do I withdraw winnings from my online casino account? How long does it take the withdraw winnings from my online casino account?
You’ll withdraw winnings through the same method you use to deposit money into your account. The method of payment also determines how long it will take for you to get your winnings. In order to withdraw winnings you also must meet any wagering requirements applicable.
Should I use the casino software download or instant play?
If you use downloadable software, you’ll usually have access to a wider variety of games. If your device is low on memory or you just want to save space, then instant play is a great alternative. If you want to be able to play on the go with mobile, then download an app and most online casinos also have a mobile version that adapts to the browser on your phone.
Play Your Favorite Online Casino Game
Whatever your favorite online casino game is, find it here at Casino Guru. We’ll include tips, tricks, strategies, and news for all of your favorite games as well as introduce you to new ones. Feel free to explore the pages below to brush up on an old game or venture into a new exciting challenge. Get playing!
Blackjack – we have guides for you here on how to play the game with the lowest house edge. There is a wide range of exciting Blackjack styles for you to explore from Blackjack Switch, to Spanish 21. Jump in and play your favorite classic at a table now or practice a new variation on free play blackjack games.
Poker – we’ll cover the many variants of poker that you can play online, including tips and strategies for each style. Fine-tune your poker skills online and then impress your friends at your next game.
Roulette – learn how to play roulette! We’ll explain the terms, rules, and winning strategies to help you make the most of this exciting casino game. Roulette is an ancient game that still rightfully owns its place in casinos across the globe both physical and online.
Slots – we’ll help you quickly understand what’s going on between all of the bells and whistles of casino slot machines. We’ll explain paylines, top betting strategies, and progressive jackpots. We’ll also introduce you to a number of theme slots and let you know what’s coming up with VR slots.
Baccarat – this table game is a fixture in online and walk-in casinos. We’ll share with you the rules, terms, and strategies of this exciting game.
Craps – craps can be overwhelming with lots of terminology and numbers on the table. We have you covered. We’ll break down the basics of craps terms, rules, and strategies for the surprisingly straightforward game.
Online gambling should be a fun and exciting experience. In order to keep online gambling as a fun hobby, please consider the following:
Always be able to walk away.
Never spend more in online casinos than you can afford. It can be helpful to set a budget or limits to your spending before you start playing.
Balance your hobbies and never compromise your health.
More information on responsible gaming, check this site.